Monday, September 4, 2017
11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(Tastings and beer sales end at 4 p.m.)
Herndon Town Green, 777 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA 20170
Join us in downtown Herndon for the annual Labor Day Festival featuring Virginia wine tastings, craft beers, great music, a craft show, outstanding sponsors, delicious food vendors and lawn games.
* Wine & Craft Beer Tastings and Entertainment - $20 (ID required to purchase tastings). Includes glass for wine and 3 beer tastings.
* Concert only or designated driver - $5 (not purchasing alcoholic beverages)
* Additional beer tastings - $2 per beer tasting (You must purchase a $20.00 bracelet to purchase alcohol.)
- Cash or credit for admission (no checks)
- Children 12 and under free
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Wine and craft beer tasting and selling of open containers runs 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Individuals with backpacks, fanny packs, bags, or other packages may be subject to search up entry to the Festival site.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Acoustic Soul, classic rock and blues duo
12:00-1:00 p.m. Wild the Waters, performing true American music
1:00-2:30 p.m. The Janglebachs, a Woodstock tribute
2:30-3:30 p.m. Gary Smallwood, driven rural contemporary music
3:30-5:00 p.m. Speed of Sound, the Paul McCartney experience
WINERIES- Horton Vineyards
- 868 Estate Vineyards
- Rebec Vineyards
- Rodgers Ford Farm Winery
- Two Twisted Posts
- Mattaponi Winery
- Cobbler Mountain Cider
- Apocalypse Ale Works: Hell Yeaah
- Pale Fire Brewing Company: Salad Days
- SmartMouth Brewing Company: Murphy's Law
- Brothers Craft Brewing: The Great Outdoors
- Forge Brew Works: Belgium Blonde
- Tröegs Independent Brewing: Perpetual IPA
- Devils Backbone Brewing Company: Vienna Lager Dark
- Blue Mountain Brewery: Kölsh 151
- Island Smoothie
- Casero Creations
- The Tender Rib
- Zabb Thai Restaurant
- Bottled Up Creations
- T&A Artistic Design
- Doors of Colombia
- Christopher Mize Studio, Inc
- Daddy G's Craft Salsa
- Sophie G. Candles & Styx
- Jo's Kiwi Design
- Country Pride Cheese
- Let It BE Boutique, LLC
- Makers Mon
- Winosaurus Rex
- Ooh, Baby, Baby
- A Little Unique
- Bowls By Bowles
- Glass By Manda
- White Caterpillar
- CDH Creations, LLC
Available at Station Street parking lot or the the Herndon Municipal Center Lot (access from Center Street); or street parking (please read signs and limitations.)
We are looking for sponsors and businesses to support the Labor Day Festival. Click here for our sponsorship levels and application.
Herndon Parks and Recreation Department and the Herndon Woman's Club.