The Herndon Economic Development Advisory Committee was created by the Town Council to advise on economic development matters, including business retention and expansion, new development, and marketing opportunities.
- David Birtwistle, CEO, Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance, Chair
- Nik DeBenedetto, CEO, LeapPoint
- Shelley Grady, Vice-President, Rhein Tech Laboratories, Inc.
- Arthur Nachman, Senior Vice President, Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- Margaret O’Reilly, Margaret A. O’Reilly, PC.
- Vinay Patel, President & CEO, Fairbrook Hotels
- Dave Richardson, Senior Vice President/Commercial Sales Team Leader, Fulton Bank
- Mauricio Velasquez, President, The Diversity Training Group
- Jeanine Westerdale, Brama Italian Cuisine
- Eileen Curtis, President, Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Dennis Holste, Economic Development Manager, Town of Herndon
The committee meets as needed, with no more than eight meetings per year. Members are appointed for two year terms. If you are interested in serving on the committee, please complete an Application to Serve on Town Boards.