The Herndon Garden Tour will be held Sunday, September 10, noon until 4 p.m. Five lovely gardens with live music and painting are featured on the self-guided tour, and gardeners will be onsite to discuss their gardens and answer questions.
- Steven Humes and Craig Villalobos, 101 Peal Street
- Vicki Robertson, 809 Monroe Street
- Maury Cagle and Alieda Van Doren-Cagle, 900 McDaniels Court
- Paul and Signe Friedrichs, 958 Tympani Court
- Rob Nirschl, 654 Old Hunt Way
- Butterfly Way Station at Runnymede Park, 195 Herndon Parkway
Tickets are $10 until September 1 and $15 through September 10; kids 12 and under are free. Tickets may be purchased:
- at the Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue or by telephone at 703-787-7300 using a credit card
- at the Herndon Florist, 716 Lynn Street by cash or check
The Herndon Garden Tour is produced by the town's Cultivating Community Initiative, a group of volunteers dedicated to neighborhood beautification and community spirit. For more information, contact the Communications Office.