Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
Water Exercise Instructor
- Salary/Pay Rate:$17.00 + depending on qualifications
- Posted Date:08/08/2017
- Lead a variety of group water exercise classes for adults and seniors of various ability levels.
- Classes offered include: water walking, deep-water exercise, arthritis exercise, therapeutic exercise, water aerobics (high intensity), and water yoga/stretch.
- Must have experience teaching water exercise.
- current CPR and First Aid certifications required; AEA certification or equivalent.
- Varies, depending on class.
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue