Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
Golf Cart Attendant
- Salary/Pay Rate:$8.00
- Posted Date:07/07/2017
- Maintain golf carts to include washing carts, clear driving range of range balls
- Responsible for cleaning cart storage and clubhouse area
- Assist customers and golf shop staff as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary to assist golf staff in meeting goals of the golf operation
- Must be at least 16 years of age to operate motorized equipment
- Must be able to work a varied schedule
- Previous customer service experience
- Golf knowledge a plus
- Varies, to include weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Herndon Centennial Golf Course, 909 Ferndale Avenue