Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
- Salary/Pay Rate:$22 + depending on qualifications
- Posted Date:05/08/2017
- Energetic, service-oriented group exercise instructor to lead Zumba fitness classes
- Responsible for the development, implementation and instruction of Zumba group fitness classes
- Must possess current AED/CPR certification (adult) and Zumba instructor certification
- One year teaching experience preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills, be reliable, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching Zumba.
- Ability to teach in a professional and safe manner.
- Will be responsible for set up prior to class start time and clean up after class.
- Monday (5:30 p.m.) & Wednesday (5:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday &Thursday (5:30 p.m.)
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue