Working for the Town of Herndon allows you make a difference in your local community. Together as one team, we plan, build, learn, maintain, keep safe and influence our great town for current and future generations. We offer a work environment with excellent work-life balance, great benefits, community involvement, and the chance to work with smart, dedicated people.
To apply: Click "Apply Now" on the page of the job for which you're interested to complete the electronic application. You will have the option to upload your resume and cover page. For positions with closing dates, applications must be received in the Department of Human Resources by 5 pm of the closing date. Positions are open until filled if no closing date is listed.
The Town of Herndon is an EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic predisposition/carrier status or disability.
Group Exercise Instructor
- Salary/Pay Rate:$22.00 + depending on qualifications
- Posted Date:05/08/2017
- Responsible for the development, implementation and instruction of group fitness classes, including but not limited to strength, cardio and core-based workouts.
- Must be an AFAA or equivalent certified instructor, with at least one year of teaching experience.
- Adult CPR/AED Certifications required.
- Must be able to communicate well with the public and knowledgeable in providing modifications for all levels of fitness.
- 1-5 hours per week, varies depending on class
- Herndon Community Center, 814 Ferndale Avenue